Brantley is excited about the baby! He ask every day, "How much longer"? He will start kindergarten this year. He is playing soccer this spring and is really good! He averages 3 goals per game. (Sorry-I had to brag!)
Hi Haley! I am loving your blog! I am glad you gave me your address! I left you a comment earlier and it did not go through! I am trying again! Check our blog out: www.isabellalandry.wordpress.com I do not know how to do any of that stuff! Sam does it for us! How is Kelli? Did she have her baby? I will email you about Katie Rose's shower! Happy MOther's Day to you! LOve--Erika
Hello! I am Haley and, I have a wonderful husband, who is my bestfriend! I have two little boys that are precious to me! We love life! We live away from family and dear friends, so we blog to stay close to everyone!
1 comment:
Hi Haley! I am loving your blog! I am glad you gave me your address! I left you a comment earlier and it did not go through! I am trying again!
Check our blog out:
www.isabellalandry.wordpress.com
I do not know how to do any of that stuff! Sam does it for us!
How is Kelli? Did she have her baby?
I will email you about Katie Rose's shower! Happy MOther's Day to you! LOve--Erika
Post a Comment