This is a picture of our wonderful neighbors' little boy. Brantley and Caleb are such great friends! We are so blessed to have them as our neighbors!!! Brantley always has a friend to play with and I always have someone to talk to. (even borrow an egg or milk if I have to!) This was such a cute picture that Jennifer sent me, I had to post it!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Our Wonderful Neighbors!
This is a picture of our wonderful neighbors' little boy. Brantley and Caleb are such great friends! We are so blessed to have them as our neighbors!!! Brantley always has a friend to play with and I always have someone to talk to. (even borrow an egg or milk if I have to!) This was such a cute picture that Jennifer sent me, I had to post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment