Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sometimes you just need a little bit of .......

Motivation! Or I do! I am posting this to remind myself everytime I logon to my blog and to inspire me! Life itself is great, I have 2 adorable little boys and a fabulous husband! We are blessed beyond measure! But,  sometimes life can get you down and you can go through a rut- so I am setting my New Year's resolutions early! I will not list them, for I know I need to be held accountable- but I know them in my mind, So does TK! So, If in December of 2010- I have completed my task..... I will hopefully be vacationing here.......................

While Staying in one of these...........................................


Of Course, this would just be for TK and myself.
OR, we might possibly return here with the boys ......


TK and I went here for our honeymoon. We stayed here 2 nights in the Rainbow Tower on Wakiki Beach in Oahu, after returning from an 8 day Hawaiian Cruise. Man, those were the days! Now we have real life to think about. I am not in anyway posting this to brag- I just need motivation. Sometimes in life, we are all going to go through things and it only makes us stronger. I just hope we are really strong and sitting in one of these places next December or January blogging!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

AHHHHH...Those pictures look so refreshing. We are starting to plan our summer vacation right now!!! Can't wait :o) It will probably just be the beach, but we are SO ready to go on another cruise.