Duck Duck Goose Designs- they have adorable shirts, stationery, stickers, notecards, etc. I found them on Etsy.com and then realized they had a blog! Go check it out! Super Cute stuff!!!
I had to post this with Christmas coming up! If it is too late to order from them..... Keep them in mind for Valentine's Day and Easter!
Everyone including myself, LOVES the Cookie Mama! Shannon is awesome to work with and oh so fun to talk to! I think she has stopped taking orders this year, but remember her for the upcoming year, birthday parties, showers, etc!
I LOVE monogrammed things!!! I started this business in January 2009, and Sold it to a great friend in September. I was super busy and a hobby became work so I sold it. Rachael does such a great job and does more than I ever could imagine!!! Check out Monkey Bubbles Monograms!!! So much cute stuff to see!
My friend Melanie has such a cute business too! She made Jax an adorable reindeer shirt and everyone loves it! She has a cute blog and a shop on Etsy as well! Grab her button from the side!!!

These are just a few sites for now, I have so many more I need to post!!! I will try to post a few each week!!!












1 comment:
Thank you girl!!!!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment