
This Mom Agenda Day Planner is awesome! It has a spot for each child (up to 4) day by day and a glance at the whole month! While in the front, is every 800 number and website you might possibly need- from Hotels, airlines to clothing stores! It is great! Also has an address book you can take out. It comes in many colors- in the picture is the new faux crocodile design. This year is my 5th year to get one. You can get them at Swoozie's or momagenda.com. The year is from August 2009-December 2010. This size is a little bigger, but perfect in every way- right now I have the smaller one in Leopard print- it is small and bulky- so I prefer the desk size. Go check them out! I just ordered a chocolate brown one! Perfect for the new mom- or anyone!!!!












1 comment:
Oh, girl...can't live without mine for sure! I LOVE THESE!! I think I am on my 4th or 5th one myself. Can't say enough about them!
Post a Comment