My sweet friend Shannon, who has the two most adorable little girls in the world, has the cutest business ever! The Cookie Mama- go to the button on the left side of my blog and click to go to her site. It is precious! She has such cute designs and great prices! Also, if you enter her giveaway and win- I do go to Columbus a lot- and I will try to get them to you. Once you buy some- you are hooked. Not only are they adorable but oh so yummy!!!! I picked up a dozen yesterday, and we will be getting more next week! Go to her site and enter!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Those are so cute! I wonder how she does them. I need to get her to make me some for Colton's birthday in August!
Post a Comment