Thursday, May 7, 2009

On the Road...... Again!


We have been out of town a lot lately! As you can tell in the above picture (taken in the car) we are on the go! Baseball season is coming to an end and school only has 2 and 1/2 weeks left! We are looking forward to summer vacation!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Samantha said...

We have been out of town for 3 weekends straight! We are tired of traveling! The boys are growing so fast!! I love the new pics!

Thanks for your comment on FB.. I pray things go well tomorrow..

The Dimino's said...

Yeah, I love the new macbook!!! I know we love to travel too but this year we are just going to rent a house in destin since Brady is so little. We usually only get one real vacation a year because we use the rest of Wilse's vacation to go to Mississippi to visit family. I know ya'll are excited about going to Cabo in a couple of weeks!! I would be too!!! Never been but have sent a lot of people there!! I miss you too girl!! We haven't seen each other in like 5 years or more!!! Your boys are getting so big!! They are so cute!! I might be coming to Mississippi for a week in Septemeber around Labor day. Maybe we could try to get together then?!?! Have a great week!!