Tuesday, April 28, 2009
No Pictures due to No Camera!
I think my camera was stolen...... I am very picky about my things and usually can remember right where I put them. My camera is missing. I always keep it on my bar in the kitchen so I can snap a pic at any moment, and when I go places I take it in my purse. IT IS GONE! So..... I had a Canon ES something- just like a Rebel but not quite. So if any of you have a great camera that was not super costly- PLEASE tell me!!!! We are going on vacation in 4 weeks, so I need a good one- but I also need to save money! I have one that I can take- but I think it is cursed. The last vacation TK and I took-we were gone for 8 days and had a camera full- and somehow 'my card' erased them all, so I do not like it! So please give me all of your info about cameras- I have no idea!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
What! Was it that expensive camera you got a couple of years back? That is terrible!
Post a Comment