Hello Blogger world! We are still alive! We have been super busy! Sorry for not blogging!!! I do have my reasons though....
Reason #1- It is now baseball season here in Alabama and I must say it it keeping us busy! Brantley is playing machine pitch this year- 7 year old boys. My parents came this weekend to a game and my dad could not believe how advanced it is here for little boys baseball. I grew up watching my brother play, so I love baseball! We might just make it to see the Yankees play this year if we are lucky! :)
Reason #2- Monogramming/appliques- I am SOOOO BUSY! I never thought it would take off like this! I bought a machine to do my kids clothes, friends clothes, etc. Now I have people from all over the US ordering- Whew! Go here to check it out..... but I will be on break until further notice. I must catch up!
I plan on posting pictures today, I promise!!! Jax is now 20 months old and busier than ever, Brantley is keeping me busy with school functions and baseball! But, it is SO MUCH FUN!
Not that you needed a reason- But I do apologize for being a slacker! I will catch up soon!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Love ya! Erika
Post a Comment