Sunday, November 23, 2008
Tags- that I am just now getting around to!!- Sorry guys!
Tag!
A. attached or single? attached to TK
B.best friend? TK
C.cake or pie? cake
D. day of choice? Friday
E. essential item? tied with baby wipes and cell phone
F. favorite color? pink
G. gummy bears or worms? bears- cuter!
H. hometown? Columbus,MS
I. favorite indulgence? bithday/wedding cake
J. January or July? July= Beach!
K. kids? 2 - Brantley 7, Jaxson 16 months
L. life isn't complete without my? Savior and Family
M. marriage date? March 13
N. number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother 1 sister
O. oranges or apples? oranges in water- apples in pie
P. phobias? snakes, looking over high balconies-
Q. quotes? Life is Good- need I say more?
R. reason to smile? I am loved
S. season of choice? spring
T. tag 5 people. Ashli, Martina, Jessica Brown, Crystal Dimino, Kasey Chrismond
U. unknown fact about me? I do not like country music- ha!
V. vegetable? green beans
W. worst habit? biting my nails
X. x-ray or ultrasound? x-rays, I am actually certified to take them, and CTs!
Y. favorite food? American/ Italian
Z. zodiac sign? Aries
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Kiss TK at the top of the Eiffel Tower.
2. Start a Charity
3. Get my Masters Degree in Nursing or transfer to a PA program here at UAB
4. Adopt a little girl from China- and name her CoCo.
5. see my children grow up
6. own a co-op in NYC
7. own a yacht
7 things I can do:
1. help anyone who needs it 2. cook- sometimes- more like bake anything 3. blog 4. take care of kids 5.runa great mom taxi 6. sleep- if I ever get the chance 7. shop til I cant anymore!
7 things I cannot do:
1. eat tomatoes- ugh! 2. run fast 3. understand the stock market- whats with all the points? 4. get enough sleep 5. go on vacation enough 6. change a tire 7. keep up with laundry.
7 things I say most often:
1. what? 2. Are you serious? 3. Anyways 4. Brantley! 5. Jaxson! 6. TK! 7. Hello?- (phone only)
7 celebrity crushes:
1) Paul Walker (Fast and The Furious) 2) Josh Lucas (Sweet Home Alabama) 3) Doug on The Hills 4) Chad Michael Murray (One Tree Hill) 5) Benjamin McKenzie (The O.C.) 6)David Beckham 7)Brad Pitt - Notice all blondes!
7 People who I want to know these things about:
Anyone who has the time for a little brain fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Paul Walker is my number one celebrity crush too! He always has been...we might have to fight over him!
Post a Comment