Sunday, November 23, 2008

Look what you can win!!!

This is really great for all of you with new blogs- who I have not added to my blog roll- waiting on you to make it look cute!!!

Go HERE and check it out!!!

4 comments:

Jamie Grizzle said...

Hey girl! How are you? Jaxson & Brantley are getting so big. I can't believe it!

My husband just told me last night that you had left a comment on the Paper Nest. For some reason, those aren't being emailed to me and I missed it. I am so sorry! Please email me at jamiegrizzle@gmail.com if you are still interested.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley! We missed ya'll at Thanksgiving! Did Peggy give you Brantley's gift and tell you about exchanging names for kids? Love ya! Erika

Kasey said...

Haley,
Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog about the boys clothes. I love the way you dress Jax too. I get their stuff at Silly Simpsons here in Tupelo.
Kasey Chrismond

Anonymous said...

Adorable Christmas Cards! Your boys are so precious! Love--Erika