So Saturday on the way home from the Alabama and Ole Miss game, TK told me that we should take a trip, (me thinking ha! that wont happen in my head) He said he just wanted it to be us somewhere fun. I was thinking like Seaside, Destin, Atlanta, etc. - trying to be conservative here since we have 2 big trips planned next year (One to LA then Cabo- my dream vaca!- sorry that I am bragging about that- I just cant wait! :)) But he was thinking NYC!!!!! That is right people! We are going all alone to New York for 3 days! I cant wait! It is not long- but since this is not our first time going together we dont have to do all the sightseeing so, we can just go to the places that we want to!
Here is my list so far- TK is going to be bored in all these girly places!!!
1.) Pinkberry- we have to "have a pinkberry moment"
2.) Serendipity- Loved the Movie- last time it was a 6 hour wait- then I tried to be all nice to the doorman telling him " We only want frozen hot chocolate" then he looked up at me and said " so does everyone on this list maam!"Ha!
3.) Ice Skating in Rockefeller Plaza or Central Park- Last time I wanted to go ice skating and our reservations at Tavern on the Green took way too long so we did not have time before our play started.
4.) Dylan's Candy Bar- Cutest Candy Shop in the world! Where do you think we got the idea for The Sweet Shop?
5.) Roxys- for the best sandwiches and cheesecake!
6.) Today- maybe we can see Al, Ann, Matt and Meredith!
7.) Late Show- TK has been several times, but we were wait listed last time, then they call us while in the airport (on the way home) and tell us we have "been chosen" to attend.
8.) 5th Avenue- love walking in the stores and dreaming!
9.) Maybe do the Sex and the City tour- not sure
10.) Might go to Chinatown- I have never been- too scared- but it might be worth it!
Sorry TK for already planning our trip!!! Maybe we can just get all of this done the first day and then you still have 2 days to do whatever! Love you!!
Anywho- You can tell I am super excited! Only 2 weeks away!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
I am so jealous!! I've never been to NYC but have always wanted to go! What a sweet hubby! Take lots of pictures to share!!
I am super jealous. I have been telling Wade ALL year that I want to go to NYC for my 30th bday in December. I am sure it will not happen being we just got home for vacation but maybe one day.
Get LOTS of pictures for me!!!
Ya'll care going to have the best time! I knew TK was talking to my dad about it the other day! And you are right--a trip to NYC is not complete without a trip to Dylans and Roxys! Love them! I am sad that we are missing Brantley's party---did you get my message? Love--Erika
Mom, Caitlyn, and I went up to NYC in June and at ate Tavern on the Green (I can't believe it was featured in Ghostbusters!) and I've been previously and really like Chinatown. Maybe stick with going there during the day time tho...... they have great deals! Hope you have tons of fun!!
Post a Comment