Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update!

The past few weeks have been super busy around here! School starts next week and I have trunkshows all weekend for Rags Land! Now updates on the boys- Jaxson is now walking everywhere! He would rather crawl, since he is so fast, but he can walk across the living room and back, stand up, fall down, then get back up and start walking! He is too cute! Brantley and Jaxson both had dentist appointments this week. Brantley hated the dentist when we lived in MS due to an accident there that led to several other doctors appointments by specialist in Birmingham- so we changed dentist to one here in Bham and Brantley now loves it! Jaxson had his first appointment, now that he has 7 teeth, I thought it was time! He loved the dentist! He just kept watching the fish in the huge aquarium next to the dental chair. Back to Brantley- he starts first grade this year!!! I cant believe it! He is also going to take Spanish after school and soccer starts soon, then baseball and basketball- whew! Maybe everything around here will slow down soon! I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Wow! Looks like you are going to be really busy when school starts! Good luck with everything!!