NO, NOT BY US! By, TK's sister, Brandi and her husband Sam. They found out yesterday that they are expecting a little girl! Brandi is due in November. Little baby "Shober"-(last name) does not have a name yet, but Brandi really likes the name Stella. I will keep everyone updated for the next several months- for she does not have a blog, but Aunt Haley will have to change that! Congratulations Brandi and Sam!!!
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Hey girl! I hope you are doing well. I haven't seen you at Ramies in a while, guess we are missing each other:) I was going to get your address to send you a baby shower invitation. You can email me so the address will not be all over the net. my email address is mbwozniak@yahoo.com I hope you have a great week!
Post a Comment