Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where did the time go?

I can't believe that today, I will go to Brantley's school for his last kindergarten day and party! I am noe the mother of a first grader! It seems like yesterday I was preparing all of his kindergarten things and making sure we had everything perfect for his first day of school. It also seems like yesterday he went to the pumpkin patch and Christmas tree farm. I am getting upset even typing this! Brantley has learned so much this year and I know that he is going to miss Ms.Burk! She is truely doing what the Lord has called her to do! She is awesome! Although I am sad about today being the lst day of K5, I am blessed to have such a wonderful son! He is precious! For all of you that know Brantley- he is the most kind hearted child there is! He is so sweet and joyful! He is also the best big brother and Jaxson and I are so excited he will be home with us all day the summer!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hey girl!

The swimsuit is from dillards online. They also have it at Macy's online. IT is amazing! So excited! Hope you are doing great!

Shauna