Hi to all of you~
I am asking prayer from each of you for the Chapman's~ I'm sure many of you have heard of Stephen Curtis Chapman, a few years ago, while living in Nashville, David,my husband, had the honor of flying this sweet family back in forth to complete paperwork in order to adopt this sweet little girl from China, her name was Maria, the paperwork which David flew them for was completed here in the states, anyway, David was on the plane the day that this sweet little girl became a permanant part of their family, this at a time, when we ourselves so desperately wanted children, so I remember all too well, the described excitement that David encountered, today, Maria was killed in Nashville by the Chapman's SUV~ it appears to be a complete accident, but Stephen's older biological son was driving in their driveway. Please pray for this sweet family, if you have ever heard the song Cinderella, Stephen wrote that and he also performs it~ it is a fairly new song. I am once again reminded that Life is short and I pray that we all know Jesus a bit better in this moment than you did 60 seconds ago.
Moment by moment~ Kimberly
Ephesians 1:17-18
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment