I know I have been a huge slacker in the blogging world! I am planning on getting back! I miss fopllowing all the blogs of friends and people that are now my blog friends!
I have become domestic- wanting to "fix and decorate" a little, since we did some remodelling this past summer.
I turned my breakfast room into a sitting room, since we use our dining room more than our breakfast room. I know- most people are the opposite! I do have a bar, that they boys sit at and eat, so I think that is the reason we never used the "breakfast" room.
I am a pottery barn lover- but I don't love the prices on their furniture- and shipping charges.
All that to share with you, this- The French Flea.
They have cute, great pieces of distressed furniture, for great prices!
Click on the link above- you will love this site- or atleast I do!
Friday, January 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
Oh' my goodness!!! I love your blog too!!! Your boys are just gorgeous!!! Can't wait to keep reading on! :)
Post a Comment