Sunday, October 17, 2010

Favorite Website!

I was listening to Dave Ramsey's show one afternoon on a long drive home, and heard about e-mealz. I thought surely, there is not a website that plans meals for the whole week, every week, uses the sales in the grocery store that you shop in, and gives you directions to everything including a shopping list- with prices! I was wrong! One look at www.e-mealz.com and I was hooked! I now can't wait until Wednesdays and from now on Wednesday morning will be my new grocery day! Go to the website and download free menus and sample menus! Check out the button on my blog!

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

We used to do e-mealz. I quit doing it about a year ago though because I got tired of it and Colton got to be such a picky eater that he wouldn't eat a lot of the recipes.