I am sad that the summer is coming to an end! It seems like it just started. I will be glad to get back to a schedule, though. I have to have everything organized. It just makes life a little bit more simple. The only thing positive about summer ending is college football is near- and we love tailgating and spending time with family and friends! We are also excited about Brantley starting the 2nd grade. I cant believe he will be a 2nd grader!
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Just a few pictures to post of my sweet boys!
I am sad that the summer is coming to an end! It seems like it just started. I will be glad to get back to a schedule, though. I have to have everything organized. It just makes life a little bit more simple. The only thing positive about summer ending is college football is near- and we love tailgating and spending time with family and friends! We are also excited about Brantley starting the 2nd grade. I cant believe he will be a 2nd grader!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
such sweet pictures of your boys!
Post a Comment