Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bringing home a piece of Paradise...... Part 1


TK found a palm tree at a palm nursery in Destin- right outside of Seaside. He tried to talk himself out of buying it for 2 days, but couldn't. Little did I know how much trouble it would be to bring home!


So, we call 3 UHAUL places and finally find a trailer that we can take and leave in Birmingham.


We go back to the palm nursery 30 minutes away and they dig it out of the ground- or should I say pull it out of the ground with a bobcat. (a piece of machinery- I am learning!)

Then, all the guys- prepare it for the trailer and a 4 1/2 hour ride home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Day said...

i love everything about this. I hope i get to see the palm tree in central AL one day!