Hi Hayley! I got your comment the other day, I tried to respond, but I don't think it worked. We live in Pelham, so we are really close to you guys. How long have y'all been over here? I would love suggestions for MDO programs...I've got to get him signed up THIS WEEK! Where do you work? I'm glad you found us on here!
Hello! I am Haley and, I have a wonderful husband, who is my bestfriend! I have two little boys that are precious to me! We love life! We live away from family and dear friends, so we blog to stay close to everyone!
1 comment:
Hi Hayley! I got your comment the other day, I tried to respond, but I don't think it worked. We live in Pelham, so we are really close to you guys. How long have y'all been over here? I would love suggestions for MDO programs...I've got to get him signed up THIS WEEK! Where do you work? I'm glad you found us on here!
Post a Comment