Thursday, December 25, 2008

Looking back....

Two years ago on Christmas Eve, TK and I had just had a visit with Santa Claus and was getting ready for bed. TK's phone rings and it is Lu and Katie. I could hear TK talking to Lu and then, Katie told TK to put the phone on intercom. She asked when we were due- which was July 25th with Jaxson, and she went on to say "well I hope we can make it, because we are due the 29th!" I was so excited for them!!! TK and I could not believe it! Lu and TK grew up together and are really good friends. Not knowing at that time we would both have boys and they would be born on the same day- which Katie called me on July 17th, asking all about the details of our scheduled c-section. Then she went on to tell me that she had just left the doctor and was scheduled to be induced the next morning. - Kinda neat for 2 close friends to both have boys on the same day. Lu and Katie are such great friends and we miss them and wish we lived closer to each other!!! I just had to post this- as I love Christmas Eve and that year was extra special!

1 comment:

Katie McCrary said...

awww wow i had forgotten about that night. Hope ya'll had a wonderful christmas! THis was the best one ever for us, Nash was so much fun. i'm sure Jax was too!