Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday TK!











Yes! this post is 2 days late! We have been super busy celebrating and in and out of doctor's offices all week (or atleast me). TK turned 29 on Thursday and we met family for dinner in Tuscaloosa at Cypress Inn- one of our favorite places there. Tuscaloosa is half way to our hometown from here, so it is easy to meet up and only drive about 50 minutes versus 1:45 minutes each way.




Anyways, about TK- he celebrates 29 wonderful years, he is still the same ole sweet TK and just as handsome as ever. TK is such a special person and I just love him so much! I know that I can get very upset with him, like around 9pm each night when he is watching Larry King and I am running around like crazy getting ready for work- but he is such a SUPER DAD and a LOVING HUSBAND and a GREAT SON! We are all blessed to have him in our lives and he just makes each moment more special!








For his birthday one thing that I got him was BIG RUSS AND ME by Tim Russert- such a great man and a great book too! Great books for dads!








As one of my favorite sayings-




Any Man can be a Father but it takes a special person to be a Dad!








I love you TK and thank you for all that you do for the boys and me! We are so blessed to have you! We love you!




Love- Haley

2 comments:

Laura Drewry said...

Hey Girl! We stayed at Phoenix on the Bay 2 on Orange Beach! It was such a nice place especially for families with small children! So if you guys go there, I highly recommend it!

Katie McCrary said...

happy b'day TK. Sorry I couldn't make it to the funeral with Lu .Haley, have you been sick? Thanks so much for Nash's b'day present too cute! Thank you's on the way....busy busy, you are right about walking, you don't sit down at all!