Friday, June 6, 2008

Why is it so hard?

Losing weight!- What 99% of women, worry about and think about daily. If you know me, you know that I am a nurse in an eating disorder treatment center, I love my girls- but I hate this 20 lbs of post baby fat too! Kinda hard to diet in the position I am in. So, this week I joined this gym. Love it! I have been everyday since Monday for atleast 1 hour. (Jax has done great too! He suffers from a little bit of seperation anxiety) Anyways, I need to work my arms and stomach- I dont want to pay a personal trainer right now- due to vacation funds! Who in the blogging world can give me advice on working my arms really good and stomach- (notice I didnt say abs). Any advice would be great! Maybe I will post before and after pics after I lose a few extra pounds first!

No comments: