Friday, November 9, 2007

Private

After reading my friend Katie's blog, we are now going Private too! Email me your email address and I will add you, if I already do not have it. Or leave me a comment, so you can continue to check on the Wood's Crazy World. Sorry, just trying to keep my children safe!

13 comments:

Melanie said...

haley, add me!!! I may be going to private as well soon!!!!
melanieshea78@yahoo.com
Love, Mel

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Hey Haley. I don't know if you remember me or not, Jenifer Simons, now Jenifer Jones. I LOVE checking your blog so PLEASE add me when you go private. I will be going private also. My email address is jeniferjones20@yahoo.com. Thanks! Have a great week! Oh, our blog is joshjenmackenzieandpups.blogspot.com

Matt and Blair said...

Hey chick! I hope everything is giong great for you guys. Haven't seen you in forever. Please add me to your list. mbwozniak@yahoo.com

Have a great week. Oh and I can't believe how big Jax is getting!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Hey Haley. I don't know if you'll remeber me or not, my name is Jenifer Simons Jones. Your sister and I were in pageants together when we were little. Anyway! I just wanted to make sure that I'd still be able to check out your blog when you go private. My email address is jeniferjones20@yahoo.com. I also have a blog...www.joshjenmackenzieandpups.blogspot.com. Thanks! Have a great week!

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

I think I just posted basically the same comment twice! Sorry! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! My permanent email is emilyannegriffin@yahoo.com...I don't have an account on here, will I still be able to get on?
Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is ashley perrigin, I don't know you but I check your blog through erika allisons blog, please let me continue to check your blog. My e-mail is sallymollyap@yahoo.com thanks

Studio Sixteen Six said...

Hey Haley... don't forget me! Got to have my Brantley and Jax fix each week since I am not with your mom anymore:) My emails are studiosixteensix@yahoo.com and thebradberrys@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Haley~ I love reading your blog.. I found your blog through Jenny Holloway. And I know of you guys because I love eating at the Cafe on Main and I used to work for Christopher several years ago.

Good idea on going private! You can't trust anyone these days!

Samantha Smith
samanthalynde@yahoo.com

The Holliman Family said...

Hi Haley! You know I want to be able to see those 2 adorable little boys-my email is ash1@muw.edu- I think it might be a good idea for me to go private also!

THE MASON'S said...

Hey girl please add us Kelly Mason mason_7001@bellsouth.net

Laura Drewry said...

Hey girl...definitely add me as I love looking at your precious family! laura_lu_01@hotmail.com

Jenny said...

please add me!! i don't want to miss out!:)