Sunday, November 25, 2007
4 months check up
Last week, we went to get shots- so sad!! And yes, we had the "Oprah" talk with our wonderful doctor. I feel much better now!!!! Jax did great-he did not have a low grade fever, and he was not fussy all day! (after the shots) He is now 16.15 lbs and 27" long. Growing fast!!!! We talked to our doctor about waiting on food for right now. People think I am crazy- but he is 4 months old- sleeps great- growing and reaching milestones before he should- so we are even waiting on rice cereal for now!!! Mommy's milk is all he needs right now. Hard to believe because, I was so scared about nursing- now it is second nature. I think if I make it until he is a year old- I might get my certification and become a lactation consultant- ( when I go back to my Nursing career) I think we need young moms today to encourage others!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Hi Haley! I had so much fun seeing ya'll this past weekend!
Awesome idea about being a lactation consultant! I want to be one! I am no nurse though!
Talk to you soon! Love ya! Erika
PS_-I think the date for our family Christmas changed again!
what is the oprah talk?
Love the christmas picture!!!
Katie Rose---I wondered what the "Oprah" talk was also! Love--Erika
Yes, I got your email!! THK YOU! I downloaded a free trial of snapfish and I have been playing with it but haven't decided which one I am going to purchase..Whatever program I have on my computer does the layers and all, I just think I have never played with it enough to realize it does what I need it to until here recently...Who knows...
Post a Comment