Sunday, August 26, 2007

Finally, a restful weekend!

This weekend was great! TK and I both got a lot of rest and a lot of things done around our house! Saturday we woke up and Brantley and TK went to get hair cuts, then they picked Jaxson and myself up and off to the galleria!!! This was our first outing in Birmingham since baby Jax- so I was really excited to get out of the house! My favorite is The Summit , but it is too hot for outdoors! Since the heat was bad we went to the galleria- too many people, and all I did was look at every stroller that went by! (Including the Bugaboo, that I want really bad!!!) We looked at Halloween costumes at The Disney Store, went to Bath and Body Works (great sale!) and then, I became hungry! We left the mall because, the food court was way too crowded! After eating at the Olive Garden- we went to Patton Creek to the cutest stores, Wrapsody and Sew Precious. These stores are so cute and if you are ever in the Bham area- check these stores out, great gifts and adorable baby items!!! On Sunday, we just stayed at home. TK and I want Jax to be a little older until he goes to the nursery at church (shots and all). We go to a large church and there was 4 babies from our Sunday School Class born the same week, if that tells you anything! Anyways, on Sunday TK had the great idea to book a trip to New York - one of our favorite places! But after really thinking it over- we decided to wait until next year. We knew people would think we were crazy for taking a baby and too much to worry about with an infant. So we both realized today that our traveling days are over for now- maybe next year! :(

No comments: